Before selecting the heat transfer oil , you should first determine the appropriate heating process, and it is best to entrust a professional department to do the system design. If the system is already coked and oil needs to be selected again, the cause of the coking should be carefully found, the problems in system design, component settings and operation management should be corrected, and the system should be cleaned carefully.
(1) Investigate the authenticity of the product's highest use temperature- determined by the thermal stability test method of the special department, that is, after the test at the highest use temperature, the appearance is transparent, no suspended matter and precipitation, and the total deterioration rate is not greater than 10%. Corresponding temperature. By comparing with the new standard, the authenticity of the product manual is analyzed. In particular, it is necessary to understand how the specified maximum use temperature is determined, and whether there is an inspection report from an authority.
(2) Investigate the evaporation and safety of the product -the flash point of the opening meets the requirements of the standard indicators. The higher the initial boiling point temperature, the less easily the heat transfer oil vaporizes, the more balanced the system temperature and pressure, and the smaller the heat transfer oil replenishment, the less The longer the service life; when the heat transfer oil in the system has a certain pressure, temperature and flow rate, it will easily ignite when exposed to air. The heat transfer oil with a high self-ignition point is less likely to catch fire when exposed to air, and its safety is also higher.
(3) Investigate the refined depth of the product -the appearance is a pale yellow transparent liquid with good storage stability, and it will not change color or appear precipitation after exposure to light. The residual carbon is not more than 0.1%, and the sulfur content is not more than 0.2%.
(4) Investigate the low-temperature fluidity of the product- choose the appropriate low-temperature performance according to the user's location and the environmental temperature of the equipment. The low-temperature kinematic viscosity (0 ° C or lower) is relatively low.
(5) Investigate the heat transfer performance of the product -with lower viscosity and larger density, the smaller the temperature difference between the oil furnace outlet temperature and the equipment use temperature, the faster the heat transfer oil flow rate, and the better the heat transfer performance of the heat transfer oil.
(6) Select heat-conducting oil products produced by regular production enterprises. It is possible to inspect the perfection of its production equipment and testing methods on site.