Product Principle :: Gear Pump
Product alias: oil pump
Product model: KCB, 2CY, YCB, YHCB
Material: cast iron, stainless steel, copper
Flow range: 1.1m3 / h-600m3 / h
Pressure range: 0.28MPa—4.0MPa
Installation form: horizontal, vertical
Ship inspection certificate: CCS, BV, ABS, GL, etc.
● [Scope of application]:
KCB series gear pump is suitable for transporting lubricating oil without solid particles and fibers, non-corrosive, temperature not higher than 80 ° C, viscosity 5 × 10-6 ～ 1.5 × 10-3m2 / s (5-1500cSt) Other liquids with properties similar to lubricants. 304, 316, and 316L are selected according to different media materials. Explosion-proof copper gears are used to transport flammable and explosive media, with explosion-proof motors.
● [Product use]: It can be used as a transmission and booster pump in an oil transportation system; it can be used as a fuel pump for conveying, pressurizing, and injection in a fuel system; it can be used as a lubricant pump in all industrial fields.
● [Working principle]:
The most basic form of KCB gear pump is that two gears of the same size mesh and rotate with each other in a tight-fitting housing. The inside of this housing is similar to the "8" shape. Two gears are installed inside. The outer diameter of the gear and the sides Fits tightly into the housing. The material from the extruder enters the middle of the two gears at the suction port, fills this space, moves along the shell with the rotation of the teeth, and is finally discharged when the two teeth mesh.
The pump has a properly designed oil drain and oil return tank, which is the smallest torque force that the gear can bear during work, so the bearing load is small, the wear is small, and the pump efficiency is high.
● [Structural Features]:
KCB gear pump is mainly composed of gear, shaft, pump body, safety valve and shaft end seal. The gear has high hardness and strength after heat treatment, and it is installed in the replaceable sleeve to run with the shaft. The lubrication of all parts in the pump is automatically achieved by using the output medium when the pump is working.
● [Installation sequence]:
1. During installation, in order to prevent sundries from falling into the machine, all holes of the unit should be covered.
2. After connecting the pipeline and determining the direction of rotation of the motor, connect the coupling and check the concentricity of the shaft again.
3. Correct the concentricity of the pump shaft and the motor shaft, and allow a deviation of 0.1 mm on the outer circle of the coupling road; the gap between the two coupling planes should be guaranteed to be 2 to 4 mm, and (the small pump takes a small value) the gap should be uniform. The tolerance is 0.3 mm.
4. Place the unit on the foundation with buried anchor bolts. Between the base and the foundation, use a pair of wedge pads for correction.
5. In order to prevent sundries in the pipeline from entering the pump, for newly installed pipelines, a filter should be installed in the pump glue, and its effective cross-section should be greater than 2 to 3 times the cross-section of the suction pipe.
6. Loosen the coupling shaft and place it on the pump shaft and the base with a spirit level. Adjust the level of the unit by adjusting the wedge pads and tighten the anchor bolts appropriately to prevent walking.
7. After the unit's actual test run for 2 to 3 hours, make a final inspection. If there is no adverse phenomenon, the installation is considered to be qualified.
1. Before starting, check whether the pump shaft rotates flexibly, whether there is jamming, whether the valves on the inlet and outlet pipes are open, and whether the pump rotation direction is correct.
2. Before starting the pump that has not been used for a long time, a certain amount of lubricating fluid should be injected into the pump cavity to reduce the dry friction of the pump during the suction process and improve the self-priming performance of the pump.
3. If there is abnormal noise or overheating after turning on the machine, stop the machine and check immediately.
4. Check for leaks at the pump shaft end. For example, the packing seal should be properly tightened, and the other seals should be disassembled for inspection.
5. If hot oil is delivered, it should be preheated evenly when driving. The preheating is carried out continuously through the pump body with the medium being transported.
6. When the pump is stopped, first cut off the power, and then close the valve on the inlet and outlet pipes to avoid causing the pump to reverse.
● [After-sales commitment]:
1. The warranty period is one year. The warranty period is a product processing and manufacturing quality problem. The company implements the "three guarantees", that is, return, replacement, and repair.
2. For pumps used in engineering projects, personnel can be dispatched to cooperate with the buyer to guide installation and commissioning, as well as perform related service work.
3. Supply spare parts in a timely manner at a reasonable parity price to ensure universal interchangeability of spare parts.
4. If the product has quality problems or the user needs service, it is guaranteed to arrive on-site service within 72 hours (24 hours in special cases).
5. When the user's one-time usage is large, the prototype can be provided for payment after passing the trial.
6. The products sold by our company have a lifetime warranty.