Product Principle :: Centrifugal Pump
Product alias: hot oil pump
Product model: RY, AY
Material: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel
Flow range: 0.6m3 / h-500m3 / h
Pressure range: 10-125m
Temperature range: -20-350 ℃
Installation form: horizontal
● [Scope of application]:
RY air-cooled hot oil pump has advanced technology and high efficiency. It can run stably for a long time in the hot state without leakage, no additional cooling system, safe and reliable use. It has been widely used in China's heating medium heating system and has entered Petroleum, chemical, rubber, plastics, pharmaceutical, textile, printing and dyeing, road construction, food and other industrial fields, RY air-cooled hot oil pump is mainly used to transport weak rot high-temperature liquids without solid particles. Is an ideal circulating pump. The pump is widely used in high temperature shaping of paper lunch boxes, dynamic vulcanized tires and recycled rubber machinery, flat vulcanization, rubber, drying, feed drying, printing and dyeing, chemicals, plywood production, waterproof coil production, asphalt heating, noodle drying and other industries .
● [Structural Features]:
1. The RY air-cooled hot oil pump is a second-generation product developed on the basis of digesting and absorbing foreign oil pumps. The basic structure is a single-stage single-suction cantilever foot support structure. The inlet of the pump is axial suction, and the outlet is vertically upward from the center. , And mounted on the base with the motor.
2. The RY air-cooled hot oil pump is supported by a double-end ball bearing structure. The front end is lubricated by lubricating oil, and the rear end is lubricated by grease. There is an oil guide tube in the middle for observing the sealing condition and recovering the heat transfer oil at any time.
3.) The self-heating heat dissipation structure is adopted, which changes the traditional water cooling structure, making the structure simple, small in size, saving operating costs, good performance and reliable use.
4. The combination of filler seal and mechanical seal is adopted. The high temperature resistant filler used for the filler seal has good thermal adaptability, while the mechanical seal uses hard alloy material with high mechanical strength and good wear resistance to ensure Sealing performance at high temperatures.
5. The third-generation polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE for short) is used as the lip seal, which has made a leap in sealing performance, which is 25 times more reliable than rubber seals and has extremely strong corrosion resistance.
● [Application range]:
1.Petroleum and chemical industry
2. Oil industry
3. Synthetic fiber industry
4.Textile printing and dyeing industry
5. Plastic and rubber industry
8. Construction industry
In addition, it is widely used in the machinery industry, food industry, pharmaceutical production, hot oil furnace oil circulation system, hot oil heating circulation system.
1. Before starting, check whether the pump shaft rotates flexibly, whether there is jamming, whether the valves on the inlet and outlet pipes are open, and whether the pump rotation direction is correct.
2. Before starting the pump that has not been used for a long time, a certain amount of lubricating fluid should be injected into the pump cavity to reduce the dry friction of the pump during the suction process and improve the self-priming performance of the pump.
3. If there is abnormal noise or overheating after turning on the machine, stop the machine and check immediately.
4. Check for leaks at the pump shaft end. For example, the packing seal should be properly tightened, and the other seals should be disassembled for inspection.
5. If hot oil is delivered, it should be preheated evenly when driving. The preheating is carried out continuously through the pump body with the medium being transported.
6. When the pump is stopped, first cut off the power, and then close the valve on the inlet and outlet pipes to avoid causing the pump to reverse.
● [After-sales commitment]:
1. The warranty period is one year. The warranty period is a product processing and manufacturing quality problem. The company implements the "three guarantees", that is, return, replacement, and repair.
2. For pumps used in engineering projects, personnel can be dispatched to cooperate with the buyer to guide installation and commissioning, as well as perform related service work.
3. Supply spare parts in a timely manner at a reasonable parity price to ensure universal interchangeability of spare parts.
4. If the product has quality problems or the user needs service, it is guaranteed to arrive on-site service within 72 hours (24 hours in special cases).
5. When the user's one-time usage is large, the prototype can be provided for payment after passing the trial.
6. The products sold by our company have a lifetime warranty.