DR300 series special heat-conducting oil for closed electric heating is carefully formulated by using high-quality, high-efficiency three-stage hydrogenation base oil and adding a variety of special-effect additives. It has characteristics that are incomparable with common mineral oil-based products, and its service life is several times that of ordinary mineral oil. The general life cycle can reach 4-5 years. Its excellent quality complies with international ISO6743 / 12 and DIN51502 standards.
1. Appropriate viscosity: Low-viscosity heat transfer medium is conducive to achieving a high heat transfer coefficient under turbulent conditions, has good pumpability at low temperatures, and makes the pumping device easy to start;
2. Higher specific heat and thermal conductivity to facilitate higher thermal efficiency;
3. Excellent high and low temperature performance and excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics: small change in viscosity with temperature, good low-temperature fluidity, high flash point and spontaneous ignition point, high thermal decomposition temperature, can meet the maximum use temperature of 300 ℃ in the pipeline, boiler heating system High temperature use requirements above 400 ℃, with super flame resistance;
4. Excellent chemical stability and thermal stability, with extremely low volatility, good thermal oxidation stability and extremely long service life;
5, good radiation resistance and adaptability of rubber seals.
DR300 special heat-conducting oil for closed electric heating is suitable for liquid-phase heat-conducting systems with a maximum use temperature not higher than 300 ° C.
Fourth, matters needing attention
1. It should be stored indoors. If it is stored in the open air, it should be kept horizontal to avoid water immersion and annihilation of signs on the barrel.
2. It is forbidden to contaminate with water and foreign matter, otherwise it will cause oil deterioration and failure;
3. Do not mix with other oil products to prevent performance deterioration.